You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
|1 - 19
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- FirstStrike® designation guarantees that this coin was shipped from the mint within 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Spotlights a lovely Lady Liberty that is enhanced with additional details taken from the original Bronze cast.
- Reverse: Showcases an artfully detailed portrait of a bald eagle that was designed by artist Jennie Norris.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
With a wooden slab storage box you can safely store up to 30 Gold Eagle coins, so be sure to browse our selection before you check out.
Containing a budget-friendly quarter ounce of Gold and featuring a classic American design, it is easy to see why the American Eagle coin is the most popular Gold coin in the U.S. Add this 1/4 oz 2023 Gold Eagle graded PCGS MS-70 FirstStrike® to your cart today!
1/4 oz 2023 Gold American Eagle PCGS MS-70 FirstStrike®
The United States Mint introduced new reverse concepts for the 2021 American Eagle Gold coins and the current design is continuing into 2023. Mint AIP designer Jennie Norris developed the new Gold coin design featuring the American Eagle, which was then sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Renata Gordon. The obverse has also been changed with extra details from the first design by Augustus Saint-Gaudens to complement this established image.
PCGS Gold Eagle Coins
PCGS makes this newly redesigned Type 2 coin even more appealing by authenticating and protecting each coin in a secure holder. The 2023 Gold Eagle has been graded in MS-70 condition and given the FirstStrike® designation, which means it has been certified to have left the mint within 30 days of the initial release. When you invest in PCGS-certified coins, you can be confident that you're getting some of the best quality coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.