You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Learn more about the riveting Perth Swan series today!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine silver.
- PCGS encapsulation ensures your coin’s protection.
- These coins are 100% sold out at the mint!
- Certified coins include the original government packaging (box and COA).
- The First Day of Issue label guarantees this coin was among the very first shipped from the mint.
- Obverse: Showcases the Jody Clark portrait of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her years of reign: 1952-2022, as well as the monetary denomination and the 2023 year-date.
- Reverse: Portrays a single swan floating on the surface of the water, gracefully craning its neck to the side. "THE 1 oz 9999 AUSTRALIAN SILVER SWAN" is also inscribed, as is The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
Protect and display your perfect PR-70 PCGS Swan when you add a stylish display or gift box to your order.
These beautiful Swans are enhanced with the proof finish on this 1 oz silver coin. Add the breathtaking 2023 1 oz Silver Swan graded First Day of Issue PR-70 by PCGS to your cart!
The Perth Mint Swan Series
The exquisite swan is such a well-known figure that it even appears in the mint's logo. The Perth Mint Swan was originally launched in 2017 and has since become a classic due to its low production and unique design. The Gold Swan and Silver Swan series features yearly changing reverse images, making them more appealing to collectors and available in bullion as well as proof finishes.
The swan is a popular love symbol owing to its long-term monogamous partnerships. Swans are typically vegetarian, but they will eat aquatic animals on rare occasions. There are at least seven distinct species of swans throughout the world. Hunting, habitat destruction and pollution have caused swans to be classified as a vulnerable species.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its expansive history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standards of bullion and collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan and Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well-known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Silver Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of specialty bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.