Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Due to limited availability there is a limit of 3 coins per customer.
The 2023 Gold Libertad coins showcase iconic Mexican imagery and consist of .999 fine Gold. The limited mintage of the Gold Libertad series makes them highly desirable for both investors and collectors.
- PCGS packaging certifies the coin a perfect Mint State-70 First Day Issue, housed in a slab with our exclusive green label.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Features the sculptural design of the national shield, with the words "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States) encompassing the design. Different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history surround this design.
- Reverse: Showcases two key symbols that are essential to the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the foreground and the Mexican volcanoes—Popocatépetl and—Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad with our presentation and gift boxes.
This stunning 1 oz Gold coin is a popular choice for its beauty and its low, limited mintage. Add this 2023 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad MS-70 PCGS certified coin to your collection while supplies last!
Mexican Gold Libertads
The Gold Libertads were first struck in 1 oz Gold BU in the year 1981. The design on the coins minted in 1981 and 1991-1994 originally drew inspiration from the historical Centenario coin design that celebrated the 100th anniversary of Mexico's independence from Spain. The Gold Libertad struck in the year 2000 had an updated design that also featured the historical coats of arms surrounding Mexico’s coat of arms. Gold Libertads are known to have low mintages for bullion coins, which increases their collectibility, and there are even fewer coins available in this perfect PCGS MS-70 grade.
The Mexican Mint, also known as La Casa de Moneda de Mexico, is the oldest mint in North America and was founded in 1535. The Bank of Mexico is Mexico's central bank, and is the Mexican Mint's largest client. It produces circulating currency and coins as well as an assortment of Precious Metal coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.