You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
APMEX offers the largest selection of holiday-themed products in the industry, which make the perfect gift for a loved one or someone special in your family. To see our full assortment of holiday-themed products, check out The Holiday Shop for more seasonal offerings that can only be found here.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine silver.
- Individual bars are presented in an ornament capsule with a gift-ready velvet pouch.
- The capsule has a loop at the top for hanging from a Christmas tree.
- Obverse: Features a fun design of a gingerbread man where the silver of the 1 oz silver bar shines through like a baking sheet and "Season's Greetings" and "2023" are split top to bottom and lift and right on either side of the cookie figure.
- Reverse: A gingerbread cookie pattern is spread over the silver which shines through as if they are sitting on an actual baking sheet. Metal weight and purity is below.
- This design is printed in full color on top of each silver bar.
Make the holidays extra special this season by adding a presentation box to your order.
Christmas is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, observed primarily on December 25 as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world.
The celebratory customs associated in various countries with Christmas have a mix of pre-Christian, Christian, and secular themes and origins.
Popular modern customs of the holiday include gift giving, completing an Advent calendar or Advent wreath, Christmas music and caroling, lighting a Christingle, viewing a Nativity play, an exchange of Christmas cards, church services, a special meal, pulling Christmas crackers and the display of various Christmas decorations, including Christmas trees, Christmas lights, nativity scenes, garlands, wreaths, mistletoe and holly.
Several closely related and often interchangeable figures, known as Santa Claus, Father Christmas, Saint Nicholas and Christkind, are associated with bringing gifts to children during the Christmas season and have their own body of traditions and lore. Because gift-giving and many other aspects of the Christmas festival involve heightened economic activity, the holiday has become a significant event and a key sales period for retailers and businesses.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.