Currently Out of Stock
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
Information Provided By
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- This coin has a mintage of 12,150,000.
- Population of 2,586 coins at this grade level with 606 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- Obverse: Features a side profile of Liberty surrounded by the text “E Pluribus Unum,” thirteen small stars and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Depicts an American Bald Eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Encircling the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the New Orleans mint feature the “O” mint mark.
Showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Morgan Dollar graded MS-65 by PCGS to your cart today!
1888-O Morgan Dollar MS-65 PCGS
George T Morgan was born in Birmingham, England in 1845. He immigrated to the United States in 1876 and started working for the U.S. Mint in Philadelphia. He quickly rose through the ranks at the Mint and became Chief Engraver in 1917.
Morgan is best known for his Morgan Dollar and Peace Dollar designs. Both coins are considered to be among the most beautiful ever minted by the U.S. Mint. Morgan retired from the mint in 1925 and died in 1928.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|O - New Orleans
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Information Provided By
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.