Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The much anticipated 2023 1 oz Gold Swan has a brand-new, stunning design. This coin is the seventh in an annual series of 1 oz limited mintage Gold Swan bullion coins with designs that vary each year. Find out more about the fascinating Perth Swan series now!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine gold.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins worldwide.
- PCGS packaging guarantees and protects the perfect MS-70 condition of your coin.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her years of reign - 1952-2022, the denomination and the 2023 year-date are featured.
- Reverse: Portrays a single swan floating on the surface of the water, gracefully craning its neck to the side, with the inscription "The 1 oz 9999 Australian Gold Swan" and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add an exquisite display or gift box to your purchase to show off and protect your beautiful MS-70 PCGS Swan in style.
The graceful movement of this swan in the still water makes it come alive. Add the gorgeous 2023 1 oz Gold Swan graded MS-70 by PCGS to your shopping cart today!
The Perth Mint Swan
The Perth Mint Swan was first issued in 2017 and immediately became a classic due to its small mintage and distinctive pattern. The Gold Swan and Silver Swan series have changing reverse designs every year, increasing their collectibility, and are now offered in bullion as well as proof finishes with a bigger 5 oz silver in proof finish.
The Perth Mint
The Perth Mint, located along the Swan River and once known as "the House of Metal," is Australia's oldest functioning mint. Its name has become synonymous with some of the world's highest standards of bullion and collectible goods. The Perth Mint also produces and releases a variety of other bullion products in addition to the Gold Swan series, including the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo series, which have both been extremely popular. The Gold Lunar, Silver Lunar, Koala and Kookaburra programs, as well as numerous specialty bullion products, are also highly sought after.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review