- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Peace Dollar was created to symbolize peace after World War I. Its beautiful design by Anthony de Francisci makes the Peace Dollar highly collectible, and the Silver content is attractive to Precious Metals investors.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 1,964,000.
- Coins in this listing will be cleaned or otherwise damaged, precluding a numeric grade.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown while her hair blows in the breeze.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath the eagle.
- This issue features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Protect and display your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive album or holder to your order.
Add this 1935-S Peace Dollar to your collection and increase your investments today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.