|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These highly collectible Silver Dollars were minted to celebrate peace following WWI. This example carries a high grade of MS-64 from PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services in the world.
- Contains .7734 oz Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in an PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty with a radiate crown, similar to Roman coins.
- Reverse: A majestic bald eagle perched on a rock clutching an olive branch in its talons.
Protect your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified Peace Dollar to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 18, 2020
Posted By:Daiso AM
From:Subang Jaya, Malaysia
Date:Jun 8, 2017
Posted By:Henry Crawford
Date:Apr 19, 2017
Date:Oct 30, 2016
one coin was in terrible condition, sent it back and was replaced although I understand when ordering 1922-1925 it could mean receiving two coins of the same year-i was really disappointed that I received two 1923 coins i will never order an open ended set of coins like that again i have had pretty good experiences with APMEX to this point
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Bottom Line
- No, I would not recommend this to a friend
Date:Nov 13, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.