- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Issued by the Chicago Federal Reserve District.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Front: Portrait of Thomas Jefferson.
- Back: Vignette of the Signing of the Declaration of Independence.
This 1976 $2 Federal Reserve Notes were printed by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Washington, D.C.
Add one of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.