Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3575 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath. "Liberty" is visible with a full rim.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its claws. Rim is complete.
Protect your Barber Half Dollars by placing them in a Dansco Album today.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Lonnie D.
Date:Jul 31, 2015
Given to me as wedding anniversary gift, I ordered the Half-Dollar APMEX gift box as well (very attractive for storing or display). The coin is rated VF but looks VF+ or XF in detail (full LIBERTY in hair on obverse & full eagle wing-tips on reverse). THIS IS A KEEPER!!!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.