- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Most coins if not all will be from the 1930's.
- Designed by James Fraser.
- Obverse: Features the profile of a Native American.
- Reverse: Depicts an American bison, known as Black Diamond, standing on a raised mound.
Protect your Buffalo Nickels by placing them in a Dansco Album.
Great addition to any collection. Add several 1913-1938 Different Date and Mint Buffalo Nickels to your cart today!
The 10 different dates and/or mint marks will be of our choosing and may or may not vary across multiple purchases, determined by stock on hand. You may receive multiples of the same year but each will have different mint marks.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 27, 2020
I ordered three of these (30) coins total. To say I was happy is an understatement. I only had 6 doubles between the three orders and a brilliant one at that. Thanks whoever picked that order at Apmex.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.