2010 Australia 1/4 oz Gold Kangaroo BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Gold Kangaroo series is loved around the world for its unique depictions of Australia's most well-known inhabitant: the kangaroo. Fractional Gold Kangaroos feature strict mintage caps, providing an aspect of collectibility to the bullion series.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage cap of just 28,348 coins.
- Comes packaged in an individual plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Portrays Ian the Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two kangaroos “boxing” in the outback, designed by Dr. Stuart Devlin, along with the inscription “Australian Kangaroo,” the “P” mintmark, date, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Kangaroos make it easy to own the beloved design at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts. Add this beautiful 1/4 oz Gold Kangaroo coin to your cart today while available!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 11, 2010
Kerry from New Jersey says I am now the proud owner of three of these beautiful, very high quality coins from the Perth Mint. With the price of gold rising these beauties have increased in value in the short time I purchased them. Everyone should own some hard assets and I can think of no better time to start than now.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.