2010 Mexico 1/10 oz Gold Libertad BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese stunning Gold Mexican Libertads stand out in any collection and, due to their limited mintage, are rarely seen in North America. Gold Libertads feature iconic Mexican imagery, produced in striking .999 fine Gold quality.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Gold Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads have extremely low mintages, giving them further collectible appeal on top of their classic design. Add this 2010 1/10 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.