2011 Australia 2 oz Gold Lunar Rabbit BU (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The wildly popular lunar series began in 1996 and features a beautiful new design yearly. These Perth Mint coins sold out quickly!
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Housed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a rabbit next to a cabbage and a pot with Chinese lettering and the Chinese character for “rabbit” also appears in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold Rabbit from fingerprints by adding cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2 oz Lunar Year of the Rabbit Gold coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Rabbit – 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999 and 2011 – who are regarded as intelligent, articulate, compassionate and loyal.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.