1989 France Proof Gold 5 Francs Eiffel Tower
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis beautiful 1989 French Gold commemorative coin was issued to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the erection of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, which still graces the city skyline today and is one of the most recognizable structures in the world.
- Contains .4163 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in Proof condition and will be delivered in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Features a perspective view of the Eiffel Tower designed by F. Joubert. Legend "TOUR EIFFEL 1889 1989".
- Reverse: Depicts the face value of 5 Francs above a stylized view of the Eiffel Tower from below, designed by J. Jimenez, surrounded by "REPUBLIQUE FRANCAISE".
- Guaranteed and minted by the Monnaie de Paris.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 5 Francs Eiffel Tower coin to your cart today!
The Eiffel Tower was designed by the famous French architect Gustave Eiffel and built for the occasion of the 1889 Universal Exposition. The Eiffel Tower is the most-visited paid monument in the world. Almost 7 million people visited the Eiffel Tower in 2015.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.