2011 Mexico 1 kilo Silver Aztec Calendar (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis stunning 1 kilo Silver coin features a beautiful design of the Aztec Calendar Sun Stone in spectacular detail. As an APMEXclusive® in North America, this large Silver coin is a collector's dream.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity with a unique serial number, a book detailing the Aztec Calendar's history, a laser-etched timber display case and a magnifying glass.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States) and surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Aztec calendar design, Casa de Moneda de Mexico mintmark, face value followed by the year of minting and the legend "1 kg Plata Pura Ley .999" (1 kg Pure Silver Fineness .999).
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your capsule from fingerprints and marring by handling them with these cotton gloves that may be added to your order.
This truly is a collector's dream item and definitely a must-have! Add this 2011 1 kilo Silver Mexican Aztec Calendar coin to your cart today.
87% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 26, 2015
When I received the coin I found out that it's actually proof like not proof as claimed by Apmex. The COA clearly says it's proof like. The coin is over priced and tough to resell. Stick with APMEX's low premium Perth Mint kilo silver bullion coins.
- Hard to Sell
Date:Aug 27, 2014
I have been looking at, and wanting one, of these coins for a few years now. I have always been put off by the fact that they command such a premium. Well, after much deliberation I decided to finally buy one while spot was down. Wow, this coin is beautiful! After placing my order I started second guessing myself because it was a chunk of money, but now that I have it in hand I am very pleased as it is unbelievable. If you have the money you simply can't go wrong. It is a huge, beautiful, rare, and perfect coin, need I say more.
- Mint Condition
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.