Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe popular Gold Kangaroo coins feature a unique design each year to reflect a new likeness of the kangaroo, adding collectibility to their .9999 fine Gold appeal.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in an individual plastic capsule.
- Mintage cap of 100,000 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a single kangaroo with a bush scene and windmill in the background, designed by Dr. Stuart Devlin, along with the inscription “Australian Kangaroo”, the “P” mintmark, date, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Kangaroos offer an easier purchase point than their full ounce counterparts. Add the 2012 Gold Kangaroo coin to your cart today while available!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
A very lovely coin. Little smaller in diameter and thicker than other 1/2 oz gold coins like lunar series 2 Tiger. But really, really, pretty. Super sharp coin.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.