2003 Germany 1/2 oz Gold 100 Euro Quedlinburg Abbey BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsFirst issue of the German 100 Euro coin series Unesco World Heritage Sites. This issue commemorates the nearly 1,100 year old Quedlinburg Abbey in Saxony.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- First issue of UNESCO World Heritage Sites coin Series.
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule with the official box of issue and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depiction of the Quedlinburg Abbey within the monogram of King Henry the Fowler.
- Reverse: Stylized eagle along with the year and denomination.
The Quedlinburg Abbey was founded in 936 on the initiative of Saint Mathilda, the widow of Henry the Fowler, as his memorial.
Add this first issue of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites series to your collection today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Dr. Wheeler
Date:Mar 24, 2016
The coin is beautiful, but it did not contain the gold-on-black contrast shown in photo as I expected. Otherwise, it is still a beautiful coin, and I would recommend it.
- Attractive Design
Merchant response: Please note our photography department uses the black reflection to help make the coin details more visible in photographs. Unless a coin is listed as colorized, it will be only Gold in color.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.