2006 Austria 1 oz Gold Philharmonic BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThese attractive Brilliant Uncirculated Gold pieces contain 1 oz of .9999-fine Gold. A mintage of only 82,174 coins adds to the collectibility of this issue!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold Philharmonic with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 2006 Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.