Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in Almost Uncirculated condition and comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the bust of King George V.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the The Royal Mint branch in Bombay, India.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
It is easy to see why the Gold British Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. As this Sovereign was struck in India for only one year, this coin is highly sought after by collectors. Add one of these historic Indian Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!
The The Royal Mint established a branch mint in India that endured for a little over one year. The Bombay Mint issued these sovereigns with a distinctive "I" mint mark located just beneath St. George on the reverse, and issued during the final year of World War I, 1918. This issue is difficult to find in high grades!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.