1993-W World War II $1 Silver Commem Proof (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This Silver coin was issued in 1993 to commemorate the 50th anniversary of America’s involvement in World War II from 1941 to 1945.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coin comes with a box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: An American soldier on the beach at Normandy, designed by U.S. Mint sculptor-engraver Thomas D. Rogers Sr.
- Reverse: Depicts the shoulder sleeve insignia of the Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force, with a quotation from Dwight D. Eisenhower.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your World War II Silver Commemorative in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this WWII $1 Silver Commem to your cart today!
The obverse depicts an American soldier storming the beaches of Normandy on June 6, 1944, known as D-Day. The reverse features a quote from Dwight D. Eisenhower along with sleeve insignia from the Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force (headquarters of the Commander of Allied forces in northwest Europe).
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.