- Product Details
Product DetailsThis round was made by Johnson Matthey in the early 1980s and is one of ten in the “Freedom Series”. This round depicts the 1st Amendment of the United States Constitution, "Freedom of Assembly”.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Round comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Reads "Freedom of Assembly" and gentlemen congregating.
- Reverse: Johnson Matthey name and logo along with the weight and purity of the round.
- Secondary market rounds may have lavender toning, light contact marks, or spots.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
These rounds are no longer being made, making them increasingly difficult to locate in excellent condition (these coins may contain contact marks). Add this iconic 1 oz Silver round to your cart today!
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances".
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.