Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each round comes in protective packaging.
- The Year of the Snake comes around once every 12 years, and these coins are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: The 2013 Silver Lunar Year of the Snake coin features a snake curled around a tree branch. The Chinese character for "Snake" and the inscription "Year of the Snake" also appear with the Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Reverse: Ian Rank-Broadley’s likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II with “Elizabeth II” and “Australia” above, and “1 oz 999 Silver,” “2013” and the face value below.
- Guaranteed by the Perth Mint.
Select the perfect presentation box to add to your order.
Chinese lunar calendar Silver coins are very popular with investors and collectors alike as they are a great way to add Silver with a touch of beauty. Add this handsome 1 oz Silver coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 13, 2014
beautiful coin and under priced right now since it's a perth mint lunar coin with a max mintage of just 50,000. compare that with the one ounce bullion that has a mintage of 300,000 and double the price. this one is going to jump in value once the final mintage is published.
- Mint Condition
- Max Mintage Of 50000
- Recognized Brand
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
- Value (low premium over spot)
From:El Paso, TX
Date:Mar 9, 2014
Date:Jul 26, 2013
This is the first colorized coin that I purchased, and it is beautiful. I was amazed by the detail in the coloring...looks like a piece of art. Would recommend this coin to those who may be interested in colorized silver coinage at a reasonable price. It is quite impressive. Great service from APMEX, as usual.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.