The Libertad is Mexico's treasure coin and is minted at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest Mint in North America, established in 1535. The larger Silver Libertad coins provide more .999 fine Silver in one easy purchase.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic. Mint tubes available upon request with orders of 5 or more.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your Silver Libertad by adding a five-coin tube to your order.
The 2013 Silver Libertad continues the beloved series that began in 1982. Add this 5 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!