1989 Australia 1 oz Gold Nugget BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
The 1989 1 oz Gold Nugget features a depiction by Dr. Stuart Devlin of the "Welcome Stranger" Gold nugget, the largest alluvial Gold nugget, found in 1869.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Mintage of 189,321 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a design portraying the Welcome Stranger Gold nugget.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your Gold Nugget in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Gold Nugget coins depict some of the most well-known Gold nuggets ever found on Earth. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.