Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsGold Mexican Libertads are absolutely stunning coins that stand out in any collection, and because of their limited mintage, they are rarely seen in North America!
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a nice display box to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads have extremely low mintages, giving them further collectible appeal on top of their classic design. Add this 2013 1/10 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Fun to collect. Affordable way to get into gold. I love the Libertad design. No wear and excellent strike. I hope to put a nice set together and appreciate APMEX for offering these. Lower mintage examples carry premiums.
- Mint Condition
- Easy to Sell
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
- Price Over Spot
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.