- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 DMPL condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
Proudly display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding a beautiful display box to your order.
Expand your Morgan Silver Dollar collection by adding these graded Deep Mirror Proof Like Morgan Dollars to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 12, 2018
Interesting Purchase. I also have a PL (Proof Like) Morgan and they are interesting to compare. Certification is a bonus. Can also use these coins as an aid to judge other Morgan Silver Dollars I have. Very Pleased.
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Bottom Line
- Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.