2013 Canada 1/4 oz Proof Gold $25 Pronghorn
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The second issue in the Royal Canadian Mint's exciting new Untamed Canada series, this .9999 fine Gold coin features a bold artistic direction.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The Pronghorn, viewed in three-quarter profile, is presented in the foreground of the image, its namesake horns reaching majestically toward the top of the image, with its serene face and head set upon a muscular neck. The image occupies the entire reverse field and is engraved with the word “CANADA,” the date “2013,” and the face value of “25 DOLLARS”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this $25 Gold Pronghorn coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.