Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Frances Cleveland during her husband's second term.
- Reverse: Depicts an event emblematic of Mrs. Cleveland's popularity with the public.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your Gold First Spouse coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
These coins honor Presidential "First Ladies" who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse Coin to your cart today!
An only child, Frances Cleveland was born in Buffalo, New York in 1864. Her father's partner, Grover, bought her first baby carriage and doted on her as if she were his own. After her father's death, Grover carefully guided her education as she entered Wells College. With Mrs. Folsom's permission, Cleveland continued to correspond with her and continued to shower her with gifts and flowers. Soon, affection turned to romance and the couple were wed at the White House in 1886. During her husband's second term she remained in public favor and had become one of the most popular women ever to serve as hostess.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review