- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 100 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each bar contains a unique serial numbered label.
- Ribbed edges to prevent manipulations of the bar.
- Obverse: Features a pressed design of the German castle, Schloss Güldengossa, and states "Feinsilber 999, 100 oz". Finished with a pearl matte luster.
- Reverse: Textured with the repeating LEV rhombus. Printed on the reverse is also an invisible varnish that, when placed under a UV or black light, will show the LEV rhombus and year of mintage glowing blue!
- Part of Geiger Edelmetalle's continued tradition since 1218.
Protect and display your Geiger Silver Bars by adding an attractive storage box to your order.
Slightly damaged Silver bars are an easy way to purchase .999 fine Silver, as they provide all the same Silver benefits, but at a more affordable price point. Add this 100 oz Geiger Silver Security Line Series bar to your cart today.
60% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:metal man
Date:Mar 2, 2018
I know it is 'scruffy' but man this bar is outright gouged up. i know it has metal value but the allure of Geiger brand doesn't translate to this particular bar, really scratched up badly. You take your chances with these, I'm sure most are better condition.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Recognized Brand
- Poor Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.