Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Proof coin housed in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Bust of Florence Harding.
- Reverse: Features multiple facets of Mrs. Harding’s life, including stylized ballots and ballot box, camera, torch, and initials referencing World War I veterans.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
These coins honor Presidential First Ladies who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse Coin to your cart today!
A true woman of strength and courage, Florence Harding’s life was filled with a variety of hurdles and successes. Her success as the business manager at The Marion Star paved the way for what we now call “around the clock news.” Her experience with the press was said to have contributed to her husband’s presidential success. Harding was among the few women during her time that publically expressed her political views and opinions. Beside her open opinion she was also the first First Lady to vote, fly in an airplane, operate a movie camera and own a radio. Harding also started a trend by inviting stars to the White House.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.