Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity and face value.
- Reverse: Adult male goat standing on a ridge in a stylized mountain scene. The Chinese character for ‘goat’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Goat’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this 2 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
Those born under the influence of the goat (1919, 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003 and 2015) are said to be elegant, charming, artistic, gifted and calm.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 29, 2014
I've bought several silver items from Apmex but this was my first gold purchase. I bought this and the 2 oz Year of the Horse coin. Both coins are beautiful, but I kind of have a gripe with these plastic capsules that many of my purchases are housed in. I don't know what the deal is with those. It's like they are re-used or something. I can easily replace it but that's not the point. As much as these coins cost, the least Apmex can do is put them in good condition capsules that don't have cracks or chips in them.
Date:Nov 10, 2014
Great piece. Feels good in hand. I took it out the capsule it came with because of the slight rattle that comes in all Austrailian coins (though not a Biggy). I just prefer the tight no give feel. The 40mm air-tite with black ring is perfect. Enjoy.
- Mint Condition
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.