2000 Canada 1/10 oz Gold Maple Leaf BU (Oval 2000 Privy Mark)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Gold Canadian Maple Leaf features an oval privy mark of exploding fireworks with the date of 2000. The Maple Leaf is considered one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world, and this coin's privy mark only enhances the appeal.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins will come in the original plastic as issued from the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity with an oval privy mark of exploding fireworks with the date 2000.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Maple Leaf into fine jewelry.
The Royal Canadian Mint is well-known for minting .9999 fine Gold coins. Add this beautiful and beloved Gold Maple Leaf coin to your portfolio today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.