1987 Great Britain 1 oz Gold Britannia BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is the first year of the Gold Britannia Coin. These majestically designed Gold coins contain 1 oz of fine Gold. Named after the symbolic figure of Britannia, who graces the reverse design, the coins are struck in .9167 fine gold.
- Contains 1 oz of fine Gold.
- This is one of the few Britannia coins strengthened with a copper alloy. In 1989 the strengthening agent was switched to Silver.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds.
- Reverse: The legendary figure of Britannia holding a trident and shield. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect and display your 1 oz Gold Britannia in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This Gold coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection. Add this 1987 1 oz Gold Britannia to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.