- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Features the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts a Birman Cat on a fence board.
- The die letter "U" is present to indicate the coin as being an uncirculated coin
- Guaranteed by the government of the Isle of Man.
The Birman is sometimes called the Sacred Cat of Burma.
Protect and display your Gold Burmese Cat coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This is the perfect coin for cat lovers and collectors alike. Add this 1998 Isle of Man 1 Crown Gold Birman Cat coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review