1998 Isle of Man 1 oz Gold Birman Cat BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Eleventh year in hugely popular series. The first cat coin was minted in 1988. A different cat is chosen each year for the reverse design.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Features the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts a Birman Cat on a fence board.
- The die letter "U" is present to indicate the coin as being an uncirculated coin
- Guaranteed by the government of the Isle of Man.
The Birman is sometimes called the Sacred Cat of Burma.
Protect and display your Gold Burmese Cat coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This is the perfect coin for cat lovers and collectors alike. Add this 1998 Isle of Man 1 Crown Gold Birman Cat coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.