Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis second Gold coin of the Austrian "Wildlife in Our Sights" features the Wild Boar, a determined and adaptable animal that roams over most of the world.
- Contains .5072 oz of Gold.
- Coins are packaged in the original box with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the boar’s thick neck and shoulders surrounded by variety of grasses and vegetation. “Republik Österreich”, the 2014 year of issue and the face value €100 designed by Thomas Pesendorfer.
- Reverse: Depicts a female, or wild boar sow, watching over her two young offspring as they wallow playfully in the mud designed by Helmut Andexlinger.
- These .986 fine Gold coins are guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
These commemorative Gold coins from Austria are a great way to add to your Gold holdings while enhancing your World Gold collection. Add one of these Austrian Gold €100 Wild Boar Proof coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.