|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS boxes.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a half ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2015 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 2, 2016
Nice job for having and delivering this PCGS graded coin so promptly. This coin caught my attention because of its relatively low mintage and low number of PCGS graded coins. It is not a modern rarity but a nice one to have. APMEX does a nice job of trying to stock older date, graded bullion coins.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Bottom Line
- Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Date:Mar 30, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.