2015-W 4-Coin Proof Gold Eagle Set PR-70 PCGS (FS)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Gold American Eagle is based on Augustus Saint-Gaudens' 1907 $20 Gold Double Eagle, showing a proud Lady Liberty. With an iconic design and PCGS certification, this 2015 Gold Eagle set combines collectibility with bullion appeal.
- Contains 1.85 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of each coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees these coins were received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coins' release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Display your Gold Eagle set in style by adding a presentation box ideal for this set to your order.
The Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2015-W 4-Coin Gold American Eagle set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 14, 2015
This is a headline collection of beautiful gold coins. The matching brilliance of the four perfect coins in their First Strike slabs will be immediately apparent when all four are arranged next to each other.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.