- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1867 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective packaging.
- Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts the left-facing profile of Umberto I.
- Reverse: Displays the Italian Coat of Arms and the 20 Lire denomination.
- Minted at the Italian Mint in Rome.
Handle your Gold coins with care by adding these cotton white gloves to your order.
A beautiful coin for its age and condition. Add these 20 Lire Gold Umberto I to your order today!
Dates are of our choice and are limited to stock at hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.