2004 Australia 1/2 kilo Silver Year of the Monkey BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
With a low mintage of 1,287 coins, this 1/2 kilo Australia Silver Year of the Monkey coin celebrates all things that happened in 2004. These coins are the sixth release in the 12 coin series.
- Contains 1/2 kilo of .999 Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of 1,287 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .999 fine Silver and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Designed by Sarah Anderson, a monkey is featured sitting on a tree branch holding a smaller tree limb with leaves around him.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This Year of the Monkey coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular Brilliant Uncirculated 2004 Australia 1/2 kilo Silver Year of the Monkey coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.