- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .3734 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Each coin will be in protective packaging.
- France experienced a revolutionary calendar, whereby the dates were figured from 1792.
- So the year AN11 is 1803, AN12 is 1804, AN13 is 1805, AN14 is 1806.
- Obverse: A left facing bust of Napoleon Bonaparte, First Consul of France from 1799-1804, appears on this short-lived design.
- Reverse: Enwreathed value and date.
- Struck at the Paris Mint between 1802 - 1806.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding protective capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing a historic design, these early 19th century French 40 Francs were struck in limited quantities and are very popular with world Gold coin collectors. Add one of these elusive 19th century French Gold 40 Franc coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.