- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These magnificent Silver coins celebrate the Year of the Monkey, the ninth animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac. Each of these coins combine The Perth Mint's high-quality .999 fine Silver content with a unique, collectible design.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value and Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Depicts an adult monkey with a baby monkey holding a peach, symbolic of longevity and immortality. The Chinese character for ‘monkey’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Monkey’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your kilo Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Expand your Lunar collection with this spectacular Year of the Monkey Silver coin from the Perth Mint. Add the 2016 kilo Silver Year of the Monkey to your cart today!
As well as appealing to investors, these superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Monkey: 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 and 2016. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, quick-witted, optimistic, ambitious, and adventurous.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Carlo Rossi
Date:Jul 14, 2016
Date:Nov 27, 2015
Date:Nov 13, 2015
The detail of this 1 kilo coin is magnificent, the price Apmex offers on this huge coin will allow me to purchase more of these "beauties"!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.