Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are shipped in sealed plastic sheets. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Features the distinctive Reverse Proof finish of brilliant relief on a frosted background.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features the maple leaf in a reverse proof finish with the E=mc2 privy mark commemorating the Special Theory of Relativity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Display your Gold Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Fractional Gold Maple Leafs have added affordability on top of their iconic beauty and high purity. Add 2015 1/10 oz Gold Maple Leaf coins to your cart today!
Albert Einstein (1879-1955) shattered long-held beliefs and propelled physics and astronomy into completely new directions. He revolutionized the way we understand our world, and 60 years after his death, continues to inspire scientists to trust their creative powers as they push the envelope in scientific thinking.
It was 1915 when Einstein completed his masterpiece, the General Theory of Relativity—cutting-edge ideas on gravity and the motion of large-scale objects like stars, planets and galaxies. An earlier form of Einstein’s iconic formula (E=mc2) had been unveiled ten years prior as part of his Special Theory of Relativity (1905). It described what happens when objects reach the speed of light—a concept that must have seemed pure science fiction 110 years ago!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Silver Dan
Date:Apr 1, 2016
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.