Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
As a Perth Mint first, a micro-laser engraved letter "A" appears within the first A of "Australian" (visible under magnification), providing authentication and detection against counterfeits.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 Early Release condition of the coin.
- The Early Release label insures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of its release date.
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the face value.
- Reverse: Features the classic red kangaroo design by Dr. Stuart Devlin, surrounded by a radiating design, along with a micro-engraved "A" appearing under magnification.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your Silver Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this graded 2016 1 oz Silver Kangaroo from the Perth Mint to your cart today!
The kangaroo is the largest marsupial on Earth today. The animal’s distinct style of movement, hopping on its hind legs, using its large, muscular tail for balance, means it is one of the only animals which is unable to move backwards easily. An iconic symbol of Australia, the kangaroo is featured in the Australian national emblem alongside the emu.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.