Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's near-perfect MS-69 condition.
- First Strike designation certifies that this coin was received within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: The American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a full ounce of .9999 fine Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Buffalo is one of the most popular Gold coins in the United States. Add this 2016 1 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
The APMEXclusive® First Strike Black Diamond label indicates that this coin was one of the first issued from the mint, while simultaneously highlighting the historical significance of this classic design. Because of the limited availability of this desirable label, these coins have historically been highly sought-after, bringing high premiums after their initial release.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point (Not Shown)|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Orange county Ca.
Date:May 18, 2016
Ive always liked the Buffs . they are beautiful ! and 9999 gold easy to sell if you want. Cindy and the rest at APMEX are great to work with !!!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Unattractive Design
- Common (higher mintage)
Date:Apr 8, 2016