Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsEisenhower Dollars were produced to honor the accomplishments of President and General Dwight D. Eisenhower. The 1976 edition also celebrates the bicentennial. This tube contains 20 Brilliant Uncirculated coins.
- These coins contain no Silver.
- These 20 Brilliant Uncirculated coins come in a hard plastic tube.
- Obverse: Profile of President Eisenhower with "Liberty" above his head and "In God We Trust" and the bicentennial date 1776-1976 below.
- Reverse: Design of the Liberty Bell in front of the moon with "United States of America" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Features the Denver Mint's "D" mintmark above the date.
Protect and preserve your Eisenhower Dollars by adding a protective Dansco album to your order.
Preserve a part of American history by starting your own collection of Eisenhower Dollars. Add this roll of 1976-D Eisenhower Dollars to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.