Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $2 face value.
- Reverse: A stylized star and maple leaf, layered with the FSSF (First Special Service Force) shoulder patch that united Canada and the U.S. in joint missions. The patch features the names of both nations. Below the central image is an arrowhead shape, interpreted to symbolize the warrior spirit of the FSSF.
Handle your investments with care by adding cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1/2 oz Silver $2 Devil's Brigade coin to your cart today!
During World War II, Canada joined forces with the United States to create the First Special Service Force, the first and only time both nations would be seamlessly combined in training, equipment and uniform. Although it was only operational for two years, this elite combat unit demonstrated the power of united national forces against a common foe, and consequently became the forerunner to distinguished Canadian and U.S. units including Canada's Joint-Task-Force 2 and the United States' Navy Seals, Delta Force and Green Berets.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 20, 2016
Devil's Brigade (based on a true story) is one of my favorite war movies and now there's a coin to honor the original Canadian/American Special Service Force. How awesome!! I'll be buying more (I bought just one the first time). I love and it really is my favorite coin.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.