|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
Very Fine - 30
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
One of only two mintmarked coins in the entire Indian Head Cent Series. This coin has extremely nice eye appeal.
- Struck in 95% copper and 5% tin and zinc.
- Encapsulation by PCGS offers protection to the Very Fine-30 condition of the coin.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin, a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
- Coins minted at the San Francisco Mint feature an “S” mintmark on the reverse.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1908-S Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Very Fine - 30|
|Mint Mark||S - San Francisco|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review