This coin was designed to honor the centennial of Illinois' admission into the Union.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 100,058 coins.
- Obverse: Designed by George T. Morgan depicting a right facing bust of the 16th President of the United States and native of Illinois, Abraham Lincoln.
- Reverse: Designed by John R. Sinnock featuring the Illinois State Seal.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect and display your 1918 Lincoln Illinois Centennial Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This commemorative coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this historical Half Dollar to your cart today!