- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 1,314,709.
- Obverse: Features Generals Robert E. Lee and General Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson mounted on their horses.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock surrounded by a multitude of text, including "Memorial to the Valor of the Soldier of the South".
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Stone Mountain Memorial Commem Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1925 Stone Mountain Memorial Silver Half Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 2, 2018
This coin arrived frosty and the detail crisp! This couldn’t be a better start to my early American commerative collection. Next coin is The Ellusive Oregon Trail commerative. Thanks again customer service foe picking only the highest quality coins in the grade selection
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.